Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. It reports directly to Parliament and is independent and impartial. They inspect and regulate services which care for children and young people, and those providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
Every week, they carry out hundreds of inspections and regulatory visits throughout England, and publish the results on their website.
Please click on the link below to access our Ofsted reports
A word of caution: Even since the most recent review, many key changes have happened here at Pensford that mean that the report is significantly out of date. Since it was written, we have:
- a new headteacher
- a new chair and vice chair of governors
- new class teachers in two out of our three classes
- new subject leaders in English and Maths
- a school business manager in post
- a new mission statement, vision statement and values
- an active and positive Parent Council and PTA, who recently bought us a new library
- (almost) the same, fantastic children!
Please bear this in mind when you read the reports. Thank-you.