Newsletter 12th February - Issue 21
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are proud to say that our .....
- Stars of the week in Dragonfly class are: Oscar & Darsh
- Stars of the week in Otter class are: Charlie Love & William
- Stars of the week in Kingfisher class are: Niall & Victoria
- Headteacher Awards: Macie, Theo, Alfie, Conor and Eleanor!
- Team point winners are: Cabot
Message from Miss Bishop
Please see the information below regarding staff changes in Terms 4 & 5
- Mrs Britton will work Monday – Thursday until the end of Term 4 when she will go on maternity leave
- Miss Park will work Friday
- Mrs Croucher and Mrs Williams will be the Teaching Assistants.
- Mrs Smith will work a Monday until the end of Term 4
- Mrs Mullen will work Tuesday– Friday
- Mrs Bills will continue to teach full time until the Term 4
We welcome our new teacher Naomi Rawlinson who will teach full time, along with our new High Level Teaching Assistant Joanna Cowin, also full time.
- Replacement for Mrs Britton for Monday TBC
- Mrs Mullen will continue to teach Tuesday—Friday
- Mrs Williams will be the teaching assistant.
- We welcome our new teacher Samuel Miller who will teach full time.
- Mrs Croucher will be the Teaching Assistant.
Update from the Governors
Advertising for a new Headteacher at Pensford Primary School is imminent, with interview dates for the middle of March 2016. Appointment of the new Headteacher will be for the new academic year in September 2016.
It was lovely to see so many of you at the lunch today. The children really enjoyed sharing their lunchtime with you. A big thank you to the kitchen & lunchtime staff for all their hard work.
Swimming Years 5 & 6
Swimming has now finished for Kingfisher class. They all enjoyed a fun swim this week to reward them for all their excellent effort and improvement made since September. A big well done to all pupils. Swimming will commence in Term 6 ready for the yearly gala!
Chew Valley School - Multi Skills & Football events
Please can we ask that all the permission slips and relevant contribution for the above events are back in by Friday 26th February. We need to pass the accurate numbers onto Chew Valley school in advance so that the sports co ordinator can arrange the activities accordingly.
Have a lovely half term....
Please don’t forget Term 4 starts Tuesday 23rd February!