Newsletter 29th January - Issue 19
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are proud to say that our .....
- Stars of the week in Dragonfly class are: Jack & Arthur
- Stars of the week in Otter class are: Oakley & Cordy
- Stars of the week in Kingfisher class are: Alfie & Harley R
- Headteacher Awards: Oscar, Brandon / Cordy & Veer
- Team point winners are: Blackwell
- Swimmer of the week is : Georgina
Last weeks ‘stars of the week’ will be presented with their certificates in this weeks celebration assembly.
Message from Miss Bishop
I had a lovely time visiting each class this week to observe their Maths lessons. Saw some fantastic ‘shape’ work taking place and was really impressed at how well the children are embracing and rising to the purple learner challenge. Keep up the good work!
BIG thank you to the PSA
The play ‘Snow Queen’ went down a storm with the children on Friday and they all really enjoyed watching the performance. A big thank you to the PSA for funding this.
We have various forms in plastic holders in the hallway. We politely request you not to take the last form but to ask a staff member to photocopy it. If you take the lost form - we have no way of knowing what is missing.
St Valentines’s Family Lunch - Friday 12th February
The very last day to let us know if you and/or your children are having the special lunch is Monday (1st February) morning. If you haven’t told us by then, please provide your child /children with a packed lunch . No dinners will be available to order on the day. Due to the layout of the school buildings we will not be able to accommodate adults who have not registered their attendance with us (even if they are intending to bring a packed lunch). The cost to each child will be £2 as usual and the cost to eat adult will be £3.05 and must be paid before 12 February.
- The school day begins at 08.55am. Children need to be in class ready for registration at this time. Pupils arriving after 08.55am will be marked down as arriving late on the register.
- Children need to have the correct PE kit in school at all times. This includes a t– shirt, jogging bottoms and / or shorts and trainers.
- Lastly, please can all pupils with long hair ensure it is tied up for school.
Have a lovely weekend.
To view a full copy of this newsletter please click -here