Complaints Procedure Statement
- Review Date: November 2019
- Senior Member of Staff Responsible: Mr Warrick Barton (Headteacher)
- Required Level of Approval: FGB to delegate
- Governors Responsible: Performance Standards & Pupil Welfare Committee
- Ratified by the Governing Body: December 2016
- This procedure was produced from the B&NES Model Complaints Policy – August 2016
Pensford Primary School aims to work in partnership with parents in the best interests of the children. Any complaint will be given careful consideration and will be dealt with fairly
We will provide sufficient opportunity for any complaint to be fully discussed, and aim to resolve it through open dialogue and mutual understanding. Our policy supports this, as well as providing a formal structure where this may become necessary.
Please click here to download a full copy of our current policy.