How to Order
Pensford School has arranged for parents to contact 'School Trends' directly and choose their children's uniform items from the School Trends website www.schooltrends.co.uk The phone number is 0114 251 2501 and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We have some leaflets at Reception and you are very welcome to look through these and of course full details are available on the School Trends website.
When you contact School Trends to order your uniform, they take payment from you and then deliver the items to the school for you to collect (free postage). We will text you to let you know the clothes have arrived.
What to Order
Pensford School encourages children to take pride in their appearance and dress smartly. Governors and parents decided that having a school uniform is very practical and, more importantly, creates a sense of identity and of belonging to the same community. Samples of uniform are displayed in the school hallway.
- Standard white shirts or blouses
- Plain polo shirts in white or grey, with logo or without
- Purple sweatshirt or purple sweatshirt cardigan with our without the school logo but not with any other logo
- Purple hoodies with the school logo
- Black school shoes with a closed toe and no heels (Proper school shoes please, no canvas pumps.)
- For summertime white and black sandals are permitted but again, they must have a closed toe and no heels.
- Grey or black skirts/shorts
- Grey pinafore dresses
- Grey or black trousers
- Purple checked or candy striped gingham
- Pupils may wear their own coat to school or choose to wear a purple waterproof fleece (a warm purple jacket with the school logo is available from School Trends)
Please Note: All clothing should be labelled with your child's name